Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Consumer Protection remains fragile in India. Critically comment.
- Technical textiles have the potential of boosting the growth of India. Comment.
- Income Tax act needs to ease up for better compliance. Elucidate.
- India’s Afghan policy needs a review amidst the Taliban-USA truce. Comment.
- Examine the current status of NOTA. Is it time for introducing the right to rejection in a fully-fledged manner? Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.