Updated on 27 November, 2019
- Stubble burning has been seen to increase the pollution levels in Delhi, but it is not the only cause. Highlight other reasons for heavy air pollution and suggest measures to clean Delhi’s air.
Resource: SC slams states on stubble burning.
- The values enshrined by the Indian constitution seem to be in peril. Critically comment.
Resource: India celebrates Constitution day.
- 26/11 attacks were an eye-opener on the security situation for the Indian state. However, terrorism is not the only issue that India faces. Mention the issues that threaten India’s internal security.
Resource: 11 years to 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
- Mention the challenges faced by the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana and suggest solutions for the same.
Resource: Insurance firms holding up claims say, farmers.
- Food certification remains a major challenge to address issues like obesity and malnutrition. Mention the challenges in dealing with the issue and suggest policy reforms required.
Resource: 3.7% samples unsafe, 15.8% sub-standard.
- Horse trading is a major issue in Indian democracy. Suggest electoral challenges and solutions.
Resource: Maharashtra issue rocks parliament.