Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the multidimensional impact of melting glaciers.
- Highlight a path for Indian diplomacy towards Islamic countries.
- Stocking of essential goods is a major challenge. Examine the issues caused by it and steps taken to curb it.
- Festivals represent the diversity of India but often become prone to communal violence. Examine the need for pluralism in the Indian society in the light of the statement above.
- e-Governance is vital for tribal India, and yet it has failed to reach all the tribes. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.