Updated on 27 January, 2020
Question 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and question 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Criminalisation of politics is equivalent to death to democracy. Comment.
- Custodial deaths are ultra vires the fundamental rights. Mention the rights violated and highlight the solutions.
- India needs to remain cautious while dealing with Rohingyas. Comment.
- Write a brief account of India’s space missions. Examine the importance of exploring space tech in India.
- What is Rainbow revolution? Examine its socio-economic benefits in the country.