Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the asymmetrical federalism in India.
- There needs to be a balance between the fundamental rights and the directive principles of state policy. Elucidate.
- Pollution levels are now becoming a major health burden. Comment.
- Poverty elimination needs a lot of effort. Provide a strategy for the same.
- Why should the eastern ghats be declared as UNESCO cultural heritage sites?
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.