Updated on 27 November, 2019
- Examine the need for Swachh Bharat to move beyond toilets. Highlight the concern in the context of manual scavenging in India.
Resources: NSO survey debunks Swachh Bharat ODF claims (TH)
- Contrast the need for minimum and floor level wages in the development of the nation.
Resources: The broken promise of decent and fair wages (TH)
- Explain emergency provisions in India, and highlight their impact on Indian federalism in India.
Resources: President’s Rule revoked via PM’s special powers (TH)
- Anaemia is one of the leading problems in India. Examine the government efforts and suggest various methods to tackle the issue.
Resources: Study of one lakh individuals finds why India’s children are anaemic (TH)
- ISRO’s creation was challenged, but ISRO has become the stepping stone for India’s development story. Mention the scientific and economic advantage leveraged by it.
Resources: Cartosat-3: What’s going up in ISRO fifth launch of 2019 (IE)
- Revival and not strategic disinvestment is the need of the hour. Highlight the statement in the wake of sickening PSUs.
Resources: What is the push behind the strategic disinvestment move? (TH)