Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the socio-economic impact of the 21-day lockdown on the nation.
- Poor are the most vulnerable in society. Comment.
- India’s TB response has miles to go. Examine the current strategy to fight TB in the light of the statement.
- Examine the utility of and challenges in the National Supercomputing mission for various sectors of the Indian Economy. Comment.
- GST framework has resolved many issues, but created troubles of its own. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.