Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Death row convicts must not be allowed to fiddle with the judiciary. Critically comment.
- Data localization has challenges as well as opportunities within. Comment.
- Biojet fuels can only complement traditional fossils. Critically comment.
- Elucidate upon the need for protection of national heritage. Highlight the lacuna in the Indian model and suggest solutions.
- Agriculture needs to pick pace if India has to reach the $5 trillion mark. Elucidate.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.