Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- India has slipped two points on the corruption index owing to opacity in political funding. Suggest reforms to improve the situation.
- Examine the utility and issues associated with removing the mandatory requirement of work experience for the judges.
- The budget in India should not be a secretive affair, as it is right now. Comment.
- What is the Patthalgarhi movement? Identify the issues that led to it, and suggest solutions to end it.
- “Finality key to a death sentence, can’t be kept open-ended”. Critically comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!