Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the impact of inclusion and exclusion errors in government schemes, and suggest methods to eliminate them.
- Examine the need for and challenges in unifying defense resources.
- Critically evaluate the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
- R&D in India suffers from manifold challenges. Do you agree? Suggest a path improve R&D.
- Compare the presidential form of government with a parliamentary form of government. Examine if India needs to switch to the presidential form.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.