Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Languages of India have cohesive as well as divisive. Critically comment.
- What are the challenges and opportunities for India in framing the data protection law?
- Examine the challenges faced by the diverse gender communities of India. Recommend a path forward for them.
- ‘Fit India Movement’ should become a national goal and its aspiration. Comment.
- India needs a balance between soft power and hard power for the success of its foreign policy. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.