Updated on 22 November, 2019
- Strategic disinvestments will complete the process initiated by the LPG reforms. Critically comment.
Resource: Govt. to sell off its entire stake in BPCL, 4 other PSUs (TH)
- NRC is not meant to push away the refugees, but for the welfare of the citizens. In the light of the statement, examine the need for NRC in India.
Resource: Centre plans NRC exercise all over the country: Amit Shah (TH)
- Elucidate upon the role of Industrial Relations Code bill in making it easier to do business in India.
Reference: Nod for Industrial Relations Code Bill (TH)
- India cannot be the manufacturing destination of the world till its patents system falls in place. Comment.
Resource: Cabinet approves the Patent Prosecution Highway programme (TH)
- Explain the various models followed in India for road construction and draw a comparison between the Build Operate Transfer (BOT) and the Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM) model.
Resource: Cabinet approves amendments and modifications in the Toll-Operate-Transfer model and securitization of user fee receipts of NH (PIB)
- Hong Kong protests have exemplified that economic development may not be accompanied with social development and civil rights, necessarily. Comment.
Resource: U.S. Senate passes Hong Kong rights Bill (TH)
- Explain how real estate sector is the key indicator of growth in any nation. Suggest methods to revive the real estate sector in India.
Resource: Cabinet approves initiatives to revive the Construction Sector.