Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Janta curfew is difficult but necessary. Comment.
- Discuss the solutions to woes of power distribution companies.
- Declining labour force participation rate of women is worrying. Comment.
- Consumer bias in preparation of national food policy has been hampering the farmers’ welfare. Examine the need for creating a balanced policy in the light of the statement.
- Politically designed riots have left the world shaken. Suggest the political reforms that are required to change this situation.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.