Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What are the issues that plague the national farm insurance scheme? How can these be improved?
- Every policy change negatively hampers the unorganized sector. Critically comment.
- EU has set an example that India needs to follow in its data protection regime. Comment.
- How is emotional intelligence important for an administrator? Examine the other qualities that define an administrator.
- Local government in India suffers from key structural faults. Examine the need to overhaul the grassroots democracy in India in the light of the statement.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing