Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is the rationale behind nominating members to Rajya Sabha?
- Reforms to anti-defection are drastic but necessary. Comment.
- What is the impact of inflation on the economy? Comment.
- National Human Rights Commission is a toothless tiger. Comment.
- What is Junta curfew? What are other effective strategies of virus control and challenges around them?
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.