Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is the Law Commission? Examine its needs, formation, and functioning.
- Data collection in the field of medicine is essential but lacking in India. Comment.
- Examine the impact of direct appointments in the higher judiciary.
- Swatch Bharat has brought a major behavioral change in India. Examine the challenges and opportunities for phase 2 of the same.
- What are the challenges that Farmers Producer Organisations face? Suggest solutions for the same.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing