Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Minority educational institutions need autonomy as well as regulation. Comment.
- Rajya Sabha has to be reformed to become truly representative of states. Comment.
- Examine the social impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Examine the challenges that loom around the RTI Act. Suggest solutions to make it more effective.
- India’s defence exports sector has seen a lot of development in the recent past. Critically comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.