Updated on 20 January, 2020
- Tribal composition of the NE states is very fragile. Comment on the need for preservation of their culture vis-a-vis the development of the region.
- What is the National Water Grid? Examine its importance in the wake of unpredictable monsoon in India.
- Natural disasters have the potential to undo the development in the vulnerable regions of the country. Examine the need for building disaster-resilient infrastructure in the country.
- Examine the need for a shift to renewable energy. Mention the challenges and suggest solutions in achieving the same.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s work spreads far beyond merely Indian independence movement. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!