Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is red snow and how does it impact climate change?
- Hate speech is a growing concern in India. Comment.
- Political donations need to be put under the scanner for a variety of reasons. Elucidate.
- Examine the mid-day meal scheme, and suggest reforms envisaged in it.
- Examine the procedure for amending the Constitution of India. Mention the issues associated and suggest a way forward.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.