Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the changes brought to the direct tax regime in the Nation by the “Vivad Se Vishwas” Bill.
- What is the Kyoto Protocol, and why is it important in climate change?
- Examine the key features of the land reforms immediately after independence in India.
- Scarcity of medical supplied amid a pandemic has led to the realisation that we need to emphasize on the local manufacturing. Comment.
- Examine the possibility of and the challenges in providing free treatment to the COVID-19 victims.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.