Updated on 19 November, 2019
- Delhi’s unsafe tap water will impact more than just the health of residents of Delhi. Comment.
Resource: Delhi has the most unsafe tap water.
- Local polls often see higher voter turnout when compared to the general elections. Why is it so? How can the voter turnout be increased in India?
Resource: Rajasthan urban local body polls peaceful, 72% turnout
- India has miles to go in eradication of Tuberculosis. Referring to this, highlight the limited impact various government initiatives have had in controlling TB.
Resource: Kerala on track to eliminate TB by 2025
- Model code of conduct for the cabinet ministers is needed for better governance. Critically comment.
Resource: SC discusses ‘voluntary code of conduct’ for Cabinet Ministers (TH).
- Lack of corporate governance has led to high bad loans, capital shortfalls, frauds. Elucidate.
Resource: Governance key concern for PSBs.
- What is blockchain technology? Discuss the necessity and challenges in creating a sovereign digital currency for India.
Resource: India’s need for a sovereign digital currency (ORF)