Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- The fighting virus requires public-private partnerships. Comment.
- There should be more policewomen. Comment.
- What is a rainbow revolution? How is it important for doubling farmers’ income?
- Ordinance route must not be regularly heeded to. Comment.
- Multilateralism is important, but we must ensure the protection of national interests. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.