Updated on 18 January, 2020
- India has failed to utilize the inland waterways fully. In the light of the statement, mention the lacunae and suggest reforms to improve the inland waterways in the country.
- In order to double the farmer's income, we need to look beyond agriculture. Comment.
- Examine the role of the SCO summit in enabling regional security in Southern Asia.
- Easing trade tensions between the US and China is good as well as bad news for India. Comment.
- Climate change has been producing rising temperatures every year. Comment on the need to control it.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!