Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Public Safety Act and similar legislation need to be reviewed. Comment.
- Witness protection in India is weak due to lack of framework. Comment.
- Examine the issues that make the parliament less productive and suggest methods to change this.
- Credit penetration in rural India has remained too low despite many attempts. Examine the issues and suggest solutions for better penetration of institutional credit.
- What are the key roles played by RBI in India. How is its role widened amid the economic slowdown?
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing