Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- The return of statehood to J&K is bound with several challenges. Comment.
- Examine the recent video conference of SAARC members. Highlight the opportunities and challenges associated with it.
- Fighting against viruses must include ‘precaution, education, counseling’. Comment.
- Indian railway has been infamous for the safety standards adopted. Examine the changes proposed and implemented for improving this image.
- Political parties in India pursue power without adequate transparency and accountability. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing