Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is SAARC, and why its’ revival is important for south Asia?
- Decentralization is a must for elimination of pollution. Comment.
- What is a currency swap? Examine the reasons for and impacts of the recent dollar swaps announced by the RBI.
- Critically examine the New Education Policy of India, and identify the issues with the current education system of India. Highlight some solutions to improve the quality of education in the nation.
- Freedom from illness, wealth, produce, happiness and protection (to subjects); these five, are the ornaments of a kingdom. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing