Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- The telecom sector needs relief as well as stringent regulations. Comment.
- Examine the feasibility of and challenges associated with Indian Judicial Services.
- Indian heritage needs a step by step plan for conservation. Elucidate.
- What is BIMSTEC? Why is it important for India?
- Apiculture has a huge potential when combined with traditional agriculture. Examine the challenges and suggest solutions for integrating it with agriculture.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.