Updated on 14 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Internal situation of Pakistan has a strong impact on India. Comment.
- Examine the need and feasibility of granting voting rights to the prisoners.
- Rise in criminals in politics has degraded the quality of Indian democracy. Critically comment.
- Use of pesticides in Agriculture in India suffers from many issues. Examine the challenges and suggest solutions for effective use of pesticides.
- Civil services in India are the iron frame holding the country together. However, the frame is not getting rusted. Mention the challenges and suggest solutions in the light of the statement.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing