Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is the importance of the Eastern and the Western Ghats in India, and why is it important to protect them?
- Sir Creek is the lowest hanging fruit in India-Pakistan relations. Comment.
- Examine the process of elections to the Rajya sabha and highlight the lacunae in the same.
- Anti-defection laws need to be reviewed owing to contemporary realities. Comment.
- Examine the importance of and challenges with transparency in the judiciary. How can technology assist in achieving this goal?
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.