Updated on 13 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Municipal empowerment is necessary for the holistic development of the cities in the country.
- Lokpal has operational issues that need to be resolved immediately for good governance. Comment.
- Mention the challenges that wind power generation faces in India. Suggest solutions for the same.
- On one hand, the medical sector is highly regulated, and on the other, it lacks basic infrastructure. Suggest reforms to rejuvenate the medical sector in India.
- India’s social fabric needs overhauling for the elimination of caste-based atrocities. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing