Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Fake currency is a major threat to the economy as well as the security of the nation. Identify the threats caused by it and suggest solutions to eliminate those.
- Racism has dented national integration. Comment.
- What is the sharing economy, and why is it important for India? Highlight the challenges it faces.
- Women's empowerment is intertwined with respect for human rights. Comment.
- Critically comment on the proposed 16-point action plan to boost agriculture and farmer welfare.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.