Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Judicial restraint is the key for separation of powers. Comment.
- Critically comment on the need for review power in judiciary?
- Draft policy on rare diseases has few hits and many misses. Comment.
- What are the reasons for human trafficking? How can this social evil be stopped in India?
- Air pollution is a challenge that threatens more than just human life. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!