Updated on 11 January, 2020
- Crimes against women in the country are on the rise. Suggest reasons and provide solutions to tackle the situation.
- While foreign envoys are allowed to visit Kashmir, the members of the opposition are not. Examine the need for constructive opposition in the light of the statement.
- Fast Track courts are only a half-hearted solution to stopping heinous crimes. Comment.
- 24X7 electricity availability is the next big step in digitizing India. Examine the statement.
- What are FasTags? How are they being implemented, and what are the benefits expected?