Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is genome mapping? Why is it required in the Indian context?
- Examine the various writs available in India against violation of fundamental rights.
- Municipal reforms are required for the complete elimination of manual scavenging. Comment.
- What is bio-fortification? How is it necessary in the light of SDG-2 and SDG-3?
- What are some issues with elections in India? How can they be resolved?
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!