Updated on 10 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What are the issues with current surrogacy law and what solutions are suggested?
- India is in dire need of prison reforms. Comment.
- Examine the issues with the GST system, and suggest reforms.
- Banning imports and exports may be good in the short term, but the long term impacts are devastating. Do you agree? Suggest a strategy to resolve these issues.
- Tourism is important for the local, as well as the national economy. Do you agree? Suggest the strategy to increase tourism in the country.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!