Updated on 10 December, 2019
- Lokpal has been a silent institution. Critically comment.
Resource: 6 years on, Lokpal is yet to get prosecution wing
- Criminal Justice System in India is in dire need of structural and policy reforms. Comment.
Resource: Centre sets in motion plans to revamp the criminal justice system (Mint)
- Geriatric care must not only come from the family, but also from the state. Explain.
Resource: Explained: Why the elderly could soon get more money from their children (IE)
- The citizenship amendment bill can either heal, or scratch the wounds of partition. Comment.
Resource: Scars of partition After Cabinet nod, Citizenship Bill ready for tabling in House (TH)
- What is trade protectionism? Explain its impact on the global economy.
Resource: U.S. threatens 100% tariffs on French goods (TH)