Updated on 2 January, 2020
- What is the social forestry? Why is it important in the wake of climate change?
- Government machinery is often considered overburdened, and yet there is a duplication of effort. Examine the statement in light of digital India.
- Highlight the differences between the Himalayan and Peninsular rivers of India.
- “The conditions of the urban poor are more deplorable than their rural counterparts.” Give your views on the statement.
- Examine whether rural women in India have been benefited by the panchayati raj system.