Updated on 1 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Fruit trains are a modern solution to the lack of agriculture infrastructure. Comment.
- What are the FRBM mandates and how is a budget important in ensuring the same? How can government achieve fiscal discipline?
- Parliament needs more debates than disruptions. Comment.
- What is Bodo accord, and what are its possible impact on other security situations in the country?
- Examine the restrictions to free speech in India, and highlight the need and solutions to tackle these restrictions.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing