Context: Recently, Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare launched the COVID India Seva, which provided an interactive platform to establish a direct channel of communication with millions of Indians amid the pandemic.
About the initiative:
- This initiative is aimed at enabling transparent e-governance delivery in real-time and answering citizen queries swiftly, at scale, especially in crisis situations like the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Through this platform trained experts will be able to share authoritative public health information swiftly at scale, helping to build a direct channel for communication with citizens.
- Through this, people can also pose queries @CovidIndiaSeva and get them responded to in almost real time.
- The responses by the experts will be available for everyone and users.
- @CovidIndiaSeva works off a dashboard at the backend that helps process large volumes of tweets, converts them into resolvable tickets, and assigns them to the relevant authority for real-time resolution.
Image Source: BusinessToday